Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BOO!!!!



Look, I'm all about pushing limits and going against the flow. I'm all about making inappropriate jokes and saying anything politically incorrect. I can take what I dish out and am not offended by people easily. Seriously, some of the things that come out of my mouth I'm pretty sure I'm driving the bus straight to hell. (I'll have stripper poles, vodka, loud music...and all my friends) But this....this isn't even close to what I call funny.

This was being sold at a Republican State Convention along with some other 'proud American' pins.Seriously? Can we give Texas back? They're giving us a bad name.

I can't get the link to add from my BlackBerry, but if you click the title (of this post that is) it'll take you to the Dallas news.

0 Say what you will...: