Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All better! ... well sort of

So I'm finally all healed up in the 'thumb' department. It is going to be a mighty interesting scar I tell you.

FYI, don't cut yourself open with a serrated knife, it leaves nasty scars. Ok, really to be honest, don't cut yourself period, it's just not fun.

But if me cutting my hand open (a $664.00 visit to the hospital by the way) and my 11 month old niece being in the hospital for a week with a UTI that spread to her kidneys thanks to a crappy hospital that mis-diagnosed it, if all of that wasn't enough on my plate....

...I had my identity stolen.

OH YES!! Everyones worst fear happened to me (because honestly why wouldn't it!). Last Tuesday I spent the day crying my eyes out and attempting to make sense of why my bank account had now been cleared out. It still doesn't make sense in my head yet.

There is SO much to do when you get your identity stolen .. SO much!! I'm taking the best I can with one call at a time one piece of paper at a time and one nerve racking conversation at a time. What else can I do really?! I'm kinda borderline, slitting my wrists and ok to tell you the truth.

I have awesome friends and family that keep asking if I need help....my biggest problem is I don't even know how to begin to ask for it. I have bills that are due on Thursday and no real bank account right now. Yes, I HAVE 2 bank accounts, but one hasn't given me my money in full back yet and the other is only 'opened' not more the $100 in it. It's like the horrible limbo I'm in that feels HORRIBLE, most of the people I've talked to have been REALLY nice about the whole 'situation' I'm in and are being pretty lenient with me. To be honest though, it doesn't make this problem any better. Where are those sugar daddies when you need them huh?

Needless to say, I will be back in the 'disappear' stage for the next few month. Which truly sucks cause it's summer, but I need to get on track and I can't spend any money. NONE, I don't even know how I'm going to go grocery shopping at this point, but I'll work it out. I always do, I land on my feet somehow every time, but I'm sick of the 'testing' to see if I will. Good news is sense I'm all healed up, I'm back at the gym as of tomorrow....YEAH. I've kinda missed it.

Hopefully by the next time I'm able to leave the house, I'll be skinny :)

0 Say what you will...: