Thursday, April 29, 2004

I hate myself today. I haven't said that since high school, but I really do hate myself today. I think it's going to be one of those days I'm not going to be able to stop crying if I try no matter what anybody says. It seems to be pick on Dawn day.....so far I've gotten the I don't dress to standards at work (and if I want to flaunt it I better look for another place to work) and the 'we're all aware your struggling with your weight' speech. ALL IN ONE LECTURE!!! Yah! I'm a fat ass who can't dress!

I want to go home now....bad....I can't stop crying...so I'll just stare at my screen pretend to work the best I can, and blubber like an idiot. I'm just so mad I'm taking this so personally ... I think it's the weight and the pointing out that my boobs are a little excessive at the same time...well damn what the hell am I supposed to to with them! They're there, I can't just tuck them away. I really do wish I could sometimes I really miss the 32AA I once was. If these were a boob job, I'd have them removed.

Enough, I'm off to blubber and feel sorry for myself for a moment. I love you hon, thanks for trying to make me feel better. Your the best.



0 Say what you will...: