Thursday, May 13, 2004

....pour some sugar on me!

I'm sick. Really sick. Not fever sick, but can't walk ten feet without feeling like I'm going to pass out and gasping for air sick. Which mind you makes waitressing really 'easy'. I decided to break down and go to the doctor today. Although I don't want to, I need to. Since the Mac Grill, Chili's, Applebee's and On the Border have all closed down we've been up 75% to 80% at Bennigans. It's going to be BUSY this weekend when the town finds out Mac Grill and Chili's are now closed too....BOO...I mean YAY for the money, but boo for the running around when I already can't breathe. Hence the going to the doc to break some of this congestion up so I can breathe easier this weekend. Ok, Kivi, I updated for you....even though you found other friends to hang with last night.

0 Say what you will...: