Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Ho Hum life is so boring sometimes. Especially when your stuck in the routine that I'm in, work/pack/sleep.....(and the occasional couple of hours with the man in my life). As most of you know I've never been much of a good sleeper....damn that whole chemical imbalance!....but lately it's been even WORSE! Last night was the first time I fell asleep before midnight in FOREVER...but of course our very own timberkivi decided to wake me up with the 11 o'clock because he heard 'Pour some sugar on me'. BOO Kivi BOO!!!!

Ok, so needless to say I'm a little bummed about my move, packing up all my stuff just makes me depressed. I'm going to be furthest away from everything I love (except you honey) and it just depresses the hell out of me. As long as everything goes smoothly I'll be ok, I'll be a wreck until it does, but I'll be ok once it all settles.

So Kivi, your still in pursuit I see. Well, my advice, just let the cards fall where they may. If you push, people tend to push back. As for your non social life, well, stop letting the fam plan your life and maybe you could make plans with the rest of the real world :) I'm sorry if Monday,Wednesday, and Fridays having dinner with me at Benigga's isn't good enough for you. There's always Saturday, you could come hang with me all day!!(tee...hee)

I gotta work....hasta

0 Say what you will...: