Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Why do I love my friends?

In the last 2 days I've gotten the following text messages that just make me SO happy people think of me in these moments enough to share.

I'm in love with the voice in the elevator and the way it says lobby.

Choices Choices Hmmmm....regular gasoline or premium gasoline? Tsk Tsk thats it I quit...Too hard for me

I was u on stage last night basically having sex to a justin timberlake song! HA! (In my defense this has never happened)

What's up love New Orleans is UBER dangerous to my liver! My co-worker got sick last night and still continued to walk down Bourbon.

I just saw an Amish midget! I love this hospital.

(and my personal favorite) OR you could just have a quickie sex change in Mexico

Babysitting the last 72 hours has made me decide to come home and get my tubes tied.

Roomservice ok or would you like me to cater in?

I demand Zima and I demand it now

I think it's pretty clear...my friends are twisted and messed up. Then again, so am I so I like them that way.

0 Say what you will...: