Saturday, March 08, 2008

Gay Bashing...

There's nothing that infuriates me more than gay bashing. When some random IDOIT on the street does it I just roll my eyes at his stupidity. But when views like THIS somehow make it into our legislature, it ANGERS me. Homosexuality is not a disease to be cured! Why don't you spend your time thinking about these countries REAL problems instead of what they do in their bedrooms that doesn’t hurt anyone? Peoples sexuality doesn't destroy nations, this kind of thinking does.

1 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Dawn, if people kept their mouths shut and actually DID keep it in their bedrooms, you wouldn't hear speeches like this. Don't you get it that that is what the whole speech was about? Homosexuals shoving their agenda and what they do in their bedrooms down OUR throats? Do you see heterosexual parades? People dressed trashy, walking down the street, holding hands, making out, etc? Or how bout the "gay games", modeled after the olympics? Ever looked into that? It's disgusting! Very distasteful, orgies, open public sexual behavior, etc. It's like someone took the olympics, as wonderful and amazing as it is, and turned it into this horrible disgusting thing! It's like they turned a Ruth's Chris filet mignon into a McDonald's cheeseburger Why not just compete in the regular olympics?! Do they have a "no homosexuals" rule? Or was it the "no men in speedos making out on the track field" rule that did it. Hmm, yeah, that's probably what it was. I'm very sympathetic to that. I can never wait to get back into my bedroom either. Just gotta show the world how much I love being a hetero!

The point is, nobody cares, or wants to hear what these people do in their bedroom, just like they don't want to hear what I do in mine! And for anyone to say that it IS a healthy lifestyle, is obviously living under a rock. What lifestyle do you think is spreading and has spread aids faster than any other in this country??

There's a big difference in gay bashing, and not agreeing with the gay lifestyle. I obviously don't agree with it, and yes, it IS a lifestyle. But just because I don't agree with it, doesn't mean that I don't love them just like I love anyone else. I have friends who are gay, and I love them and cherish their friendship the same as I do anyone else.

It's so unfair of you to throw someone who disagrees with something into a "hate group" of people who "gay bash". They are SOO different. I have my own opinions and reasons why I don't agree with it and why I believe it IS a lifestyle and a choice. But that is something we can discuss if you like. But I just had to stick up and speak up for the OTHER side of this argument. I don't think this is a very fair video, and it's as one-sided and offensive to us non-gay bashers as it is to the gays who MADE the video! If you ARE gay, you better get out there and do your research and find out what lifestyle you're getting into! It's scary, and it's 10X as dangerous as a heterosexual lifestyle! Aids is growing faster than ever before!

Don't go criticizing what I'm saying until you go out there and do your own research, because I have. For instance, google "why aids is spreading" or something along those lines. You'll find a few facts in almost every article. "aids is most common among gays and spreads fastest throughout the homosexual community" "drug use helps with the spread" and "unprotected sex helps spread it." But first and most critical, they always stress the homosexual lifestyle.

SO to the makers and the posters of that video...

I'M LISTENING TOO! (us individual lovers). Believe it or not, you can love a person even if you disagree with their lifestyle! At least some of us can.