Tuesday, November 13, 2007

To be or not to be....

I always joke that I should write a book.

A book of the most ridiculous situations, conversations, and developments that happen in my life. My friend today proceded to tell me there could actually be a T.V. series based on my life, and you know what? I agree with him. I'm like my own walking sketch comedy.

This is an actual conversation I had on Sunday:

Dave: You know it's like that guy Poco Noco!

Me: WHO?! What are you talking about? Who is Poco Noco?

Dave: The kid who wanted to be a real boy, but he was wooden.

Me: You mean Pinocchio?!

Dave: YEAH that kid!

Me: Did you just make Pinocchio a cholo?!

Dave: That's what I do, I'm Mexican so everything else has to be.

Oh I laughed for about 10 minutes, then proceed to save Dave in my phone as Poco Noco instead of Dave now.

So then Rob shares this story with me today. Mind you I'm not sure why people share stuff like this with me, but damn I'm glad they do.

Rob: I was thinking bout writing a book too. On my zany things that have happened to me. Like the time I went to Portugal and 2 sailors picked up a hooker. And when I saw them the next day and asked them how it went, the reply, (I still use this expression to this day because it was so gross yet so funny). He said, When she took off her pants, it smelled like a dead buffalo with a fish in its mouth.” Tell me that is not book writing stuff. So of course I said, oh so you wasted all that $$ huh? What do you think he said??? “OH NO!! I hit it!” That should be in a book!!!

Yes Rob, it should, and since it's not. I just put it in a blog until it could make it in a book :) Good times ... good times.

0 Say what you will...: