Friday, November 16, 2007

And one, two, three....one, two, three....

Oh I’m sure you’ve been sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for three haven’t you?

Yeah, I know better, you could care less, but I’m writing it anyway.

Third in my list of ‘New Years’ type resolutions are to do all those things I keep saying I’m going to do. I like going to the gym, why do I keep putting off going? How is it when I walk in the door every night I become the most ridiculously lazy person lately? My house isn’t even as clean as it usually is. Stupid depression. Funny thing is I’m not even that unhappy of a person; I just get home and instantly get lazy.

After next week, Thanksgiving that is. I’m back at the gym. I’m going to clean the heck out of my house hopefully this weekend since I don’t have any plans AND my roomie will be in Ohio for the weekend, most of all, I’m going to make those doctors appointments I’ve been putting off.

No one is going to make me a better me EXCEPT me. I could use a little encouragement, who couldn’t, but I need to accept the fact that it’s not going to change on its own. I’ve started taking my meds more regularly than the sporadic nature I did before. I made it part of my routine here at my new job, so might as well start making the gym and everything else in my life routine again too.

I’m looking forward to it; I really think I can get my life back on track for that ever faithful 30th birthday coming up. Hell, I work for a company that supplies exercise equipment now, it should be motivating! It’s been a long 2007 and 2008 should be a breeze if I put my mind to it. My life isn’t as bad as it could be; I still have a wonderful family, friends and a kick ass support system.

2008, heading toward a debt free, romantic, healthy year! GET EXCITED. (random foot step forward for Nikki)

And now, random text of the day!
I’ll give you TWO today.

Poco Noco aka Dave: 11/15/2007 10:54 am: I’m a REAL boy!

Timmy Nichols aka Timmy 2 Times: Sex is like eating at KFC, once you’re done nibbling on the breast and thigh; you have a nice greasy box to stick your bone in.

0 Say what you will...: