Wednesday, September 22, 2004

So toady is customer appreciation day at work. Which basically means they give us some free cheap crap, and buy us lunch....hot dogs and such....and say get back to work.

personally I'd like them to stop hiring people with 6 digit incomes that don't seem to know a damn thing and give me a decent raise since I'm the one having to deal with these customers on a daily basis. But that won't happen....since 'we didn't have a good year'. But that seems to happen every year.

They just officially cut the Brit OT too, which is A LOT of cash (well a lot to us anyway). But yet they haven't cut his work load, and anything that goes wrong is his fault....even if he's not even here like the shite that went down on Friday (we took vaca). My company makes NO sense.....

Still trying to lose some pounds. Even though I keep forgetting the gym gear I just washed. BUT!! My pops did just fix my bike for me so I'll be able to use that now, till the winter comes anyway and we get a buried in snow (I HATE WINTER). My mom and pops were even nice enough to set up my own bed at home. I missed my bed. A LOT! And on Sunday when I came home bloody hungover it was the coolest present in the WORLD!

Bah....I have a lot to say just no time to say it in....so for now...Hasta.

0 Say what you will...: