Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Geez....I haven't written in a while....SORRY folks. (although I say that knowing no one reads this damn blog)

I'm a little cranky folks, in case you haven't noticed.....I'm a little cranky because I have made the mistake of weighing myself on Friday. It was supposed to be stupid fun Holly and I were having when we were on the way home from a concert in Milwaukee. (Hey, when they put a scale that tells you your fortune in the women's bathroom, you can't help but to use it....)Instead I almost had a small heart attack when I discovered I'm REAL close to the 190 range.

Granted I knew I gained weight, but I didn't know I was getting that big. I'm a fat ass....
Needless to say, I'm changing my eating habits and going back to running DAILY if it kills me.

Why so cranky you ask? Well, I'm hungry damnit. I've gotten my body used to just eating when my tummy growls, now I won't fall for such advances from my tummy...No I'm not starving myself, but I have to balance my diet and stop all the snacking on junk. The Englishmen however has the fastest metabolism EVER so he can eat whatever whenever he chooses, right now that just makes me want to punch anyone with a metabolism in the neck.

FAT KID!!! Rally up! I say we take them all down!!!

Ok, breathing deeply......I'll keep you posted on my progress....right now I have 2 weeks till Jess's wedding and hoping to shed like 5lbs by they (not an unreasonable goal). I'm at (DREAD the thought of admitting it....) 188 now....maybe if I post it it'll help me keep on track. Cross your fingers and encourage the soon to be other fat kid if she doesn't keep on herself!!!

188 and counting....>DOWN NOT UP>>>>>




0 Say what you will...: