Friday, August 13, 2004

....the waves keep on crashin' on me for some reason....but your love keeps on coming like thuderbolt.

I'm going on VACATION! Yeah.

Ok, so I'm going to stay in a hotel in the area for 4 days, it's not like I'm going to Mexico or anything. I'm just not going to work for 4 1/2 days! YAH!~

As of 12:30 today...I'm gone I'm out, I'm going to be spending nekid time with my boyfriend! Sweet candy ass! And it's the Englishmen's birthday this monday! He's turing 34 this Monday...so no more saying your 33 (even if my mom didn't believe you).....

Ok, I have to actually work for the next few hours, not busy Saturday....call me....and come over to party with us (if your not already!)

.....you got me feelin' hella good so let's just keep on dancin'!


0 Say what you will...: