Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ok, so the wedding's come and gone. I lost maybe 3 pounds (since my pants don't feel as snug I'm guessing)....and I got ridiculously plastered at the wedding and made an ass of myself to my boyfriend. Don't remember a damn thing or I'd give you details.....but Jess was pretty, for the bitch that she is.....she was a pretty bride.

Ok, so work is INSANE lately. I'm so stressed at my day job I can barely tolerate going to serve people at night anymore. Although for the boyfriend it's been TEN times worse so I can't complain too much (except for the fact then when he leaves here he doesn't have to go to another job....) The Brit's house is now officially up for sale (any takers??!!!) and once it's sold we can move into our own home! YAY! I don't know how much more I can take. Especially since I torture myself by spending these really nice weekends (or weeks like last week) with him...only to have to go back to sleeping on my own. I like naked spooning!! I want it now! But NO...I gotta live with the rents, and he has to have that whole wife thing.....damn it.

I think all the day's stress could easily be relieved if everyone could go home and nekid spoon! I'm patented that idear!

1 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »