Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Have you ever had a day where it's possible that you could kill just about everyone you work with and just burst into tears at any moment from the amount of stress you have? I'm having that today.....but, even though he probably doesn't want the world to see it...I'm posting it anyway, this is what I get to cheer me up from my baby:

I know you probably don’t need to here this right now babe but I have to tell you anyway. Please don’t let these cocksuckers get you down; you’re worth so much more than any of them give you credit for, and your worth at least a million whore, bitch, slut, idiot, bimbo, demented crazy fucking nut job Kelly. So baby please please please know that you are my absolute world and you’re a very good egg and as much as this place and the people in it piss us off we both need this place right now (I really don’t know what I’d do if you left) so please try and forget about the idiots and there stupidity and remember I love you so much it hurts and when I see you like this it almost tear’s me apart. There are two things you can be sure of Dawn, you work with a bunch of fucking retards and you have a man whole loves you more than life itself (or anything it has to offer for that matter). So baby cakes, cheer up, I know it’s not much but you do have me

That just makes everything all better! I'm one lucky gal!

0 Say what you will...: