Wednesday, June 16, 2004

....nothing left for me to do but DANCE.

Let's start off with a BIG O' SORRY to my bestest friend Beth for me not keepin' her more informed on my life. I hate having such a hectic schedule I can't even find time to call people anymore! You and I need to have dinner. SOON! And considering the fact you've been with your man for how long now DAMN....and I've been with mine for 6 months now (yep it's been 6 months!) we should really arrange to meet each others significant others.

I'm up in Pleasant Prairie right now (which I LOVE....sarcasim in case you didn't figure that one out....) and your man is in Lake Geneva, we should meet up for dinner on a Sunday we all have free (before the Faire starts cause I couldn't be nor could I drag Dayne to the Renisance Faire!)

Ok, apologies out of the way. So my soon to be roomies boyfriend gave her the boot, or should I say gave her 2 weeks notice. Situation goes Andy (Holly's man) just up and decided to move to Vegas. So, Monday night, he just tells Holly he's leaving at the end of the month. He's already put in his 2 weeks at work and got an apartment out in Vegas. Now you would think after dating someone for 6 months they would give you at least the common decency to talk with you about leaving. Nope not Andy, he gave Holly 2 weeks notice instead. No offence to her but I guess that's what you get when you date a 22 year old boy! An emotionally retarded boyfriend. Needless to say, Holly's better off. She's one of the most beautiful gals I've ever met outside and in. SO therefore if there are any guys out there looking for a hot blonde....I got a newly single one. (not you Kivi, I don't care if she is on your list.)

Speaking of the Kivster....he turns 21 at midnight on Thursday! YAY! Dayne and I are using it as an excuse to get out of town and get a hotel room for a little private intimate time we can't seem to manage now that I'm back at home. Of course we'll be partyin' the night away for the fat kids B-day, but then Dayne and I are going to have our own private party for Saturday. :) YAY.

It's time to go break the receptionist, and get some more coffee so I can make it through this REALLY long day! Damn I knew I shouldn't have taken out Holly last night to drown her sorrows, although my baby is hurting more than I it seems this morning. I love you sweets. (you too Beth....and the fat kid too.)

Later....

1 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »