Thursday, June 10, 2004

...they know what it what, but they don't know what is what...

So I started bringing my headphones to work so I don't have to here about a certain red head turned blonde talk about her giant greasy jigsaw puzzle. Yes ladies and gentleman, that's what she refers to the car she just bought to fix up. Or had her fiance buy to fix up, but likes to tell people she's going to be the one fixing it up. Somehow I can't see this coming from the girl who does her nails on a daily basis at work, but whatever. Work is better now, but I think she knows I do it cause of her so she now does less work. I may be busier BUT I do have the banging beats of Paul Oakenfold in my ears so I'm happy! YAY me. Not to mention I have a cute as hell boyfriend who reminds me a million times a day what a wonderful person I am and what a tool she is. So I'm loved, she's psychotic so NAH!

Anyway, not much is going on. I moved so my commute for the next few months is mini torture, but I'll live and soon enough I'll be living with the love of my life and Holly so it's just a matter of sacrifice now. So....anyone know a good townhome for rent for a good price in the vicinity of Glenview/Deerfield....keep your eyes peeled I have till October!!

http://timberkivi.blogspot.com turns 21 next weekend. We are taking the fat kid out to Gameworks for drunken video game fun. I think it'll be a blast considering I'm dating a big kid, and I couldn't see the Kivster in a banging night club his first weekend at an official grown up. Now Kivi, this does mean your mom can not call and ask the 'Fruity Pebbles' question anymore!!! Alrighty then...I'm outie, I actually am busy. Just a breather. AHHHH......there I feel better.

Love you honey.

....they just strut...what the F*@& (edited for under 21 audiences)

0 Say what you will...: