Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I have just now decided I REALLY need a hobby, just for the stress relief alone. Suggestions?

4 Say what you will...:

Gary LaPointe said...

A real hobby? Like collecting things?

Or something like take a ride to every subway/L stop in the Chicago area? You get a map and a buncha thumbtacks and you're ready to go!

Or something like rollerblading?

Just Dawn said...

Kniting would make me too old for my time, model airplanes would make me high from the glue, the el would take great amounts of time, and rollerblading would require me not to be a klutz....and to have the money to buy them....I'm lost.....

Anonymous said...

How can you not have money to buy rollerblades when all you ever do is work work work? Makes me go hmmmmm .....

Just Dawn said...

The reason I work so much is to get out of debt. I have some damage done to my card from being out of work for 8 months in 2002/2003. Extra spending isn't in my vocab right now. Especially since I'm trying to find a new place to live, and bring the Brit's kids over for Christmas. So, no rollerblades for Dawn