Thursday, July 08, 2004

Yahoo! News - Irish Pub Closes Over Smoking Ban

I tell you what this 'smoking ban' thing is the STUPIDEST law ever. I can deal with the separate rooms from smokers, or even some restaurant right to ban smoking, because it's an open area. I respect the fact you don't want me to smoke near your kids or in your house, but IT'S A FRIGGIN BAR! I even know ALOT of NON-smokers who smoke when they drink....get off your "I'm gonna die from your smoke" horse, suck it up and deal with it. One night isn't going to kill you TRUST ME. Or better yet stop hangin at bars and you'll be fine. But the first time you get a beer bottle to the face cause you wanted to stop a nic fitting, beer filled smoker from lighting up....don't come whining to me!...Cripes it may have been me.....you big baby.

0 Say what you will...: