Monday, February 09, 2004

On Friday night I got to see some people I haven't seen in forever. I've know Jeremy and Jason since I was 13 y/o, but since we've all grown up I haven't gotten a chance to hang with them in a while.

I got to meet my best friend Jeremy's new fiance. Considering the fact that I literally HATED his ex wife, I was pleasantly surprised that I love his new fiance. I'm SO glad he's happy and he found a great chick to be with. Funny how sometimes my personality can be over barring to people I just met. I tried to tune it down for her, but she was the one dragging me on stage to dance so NICE! I LOVED that!

So the weird thing was while I was with Jeremy and Jason my friends for the last 13 years, a guy at the bar tapped me on the shoulder and proceed to ask me if my name was Dawn. Well, yes.....then I took a good look at him and it turns out it was Mike, my neighbor when I was growing up. Now I've known that kid since I was like 3. Ironic that your with old friends you haven't seen in years and you run into someone you haven't seen in even longer! It was pretty cool though I have to admit. I hope Mike does get ahold of me, it would be cool to hang with him again.

Well that night I pulled a hamstring trying to catch Stacy when she fell, I ended up falling in the splits for the most part. HURTS!!!! But it's getting better, tried to run today, but I ended up just walking since my leg was still quite sore. Other than that it's been my normal BUSY day at NA. (that's North American not Narcotic Anonymous!) Sorry it's so short, but later in the week I'll write about Valentines and why it's such a crappy holiday, with or without a sweetie.

0 Say what you will...: