Thursday, February 05, 2004

Huh, you would think since I haven't written in a few days I'd have some brilliant revelation to tell you.....but I don't, no big huge news....BORING DAWN!!!!

Oh, I got to meet my Starbucks boyfriend! That's news! Explanation for those of you who are a little in the dark....I work at a company that distributes all the paper products/cleaning supplies for Starbucks. Well, in the last few months this one guy from Starbucks just happened to get me every time he called to order. It started us chatting, and chatting, and chatting.....next thing you know, he came up to Bennigan's to meet me.

Ok, can you say pressure. You chat with a guy every week have NO clue what he looks like, he show up to your place of business that you look the worst at....but all was good. Gals he definitely was not a disappointment :)

He could only stay for a few, and he was off, but it was a good meeting none the less. He asked me what I was doing tonight......I'm still considering......

That's my news folks, sorry it's not that big! Love ya :)

0 Say what you will...: