Thursday, September 25, 2008

GET EXCITED!!

Guess what starts for me again on Monday? No no...guess...it's BOOT CAMP TIME!!

This time not so 7 days a week since I have WAY too much going on in the month of October. Weddings, Becky coming into town, family days on Sundays it's just too complicated to commit to 7 days a week and get all my other things done. You know like laundry and cleaning the house....

My schedule will go like this...

Monday - 1 hour of pure hell (if not more since it's an early day at work an my buddy knows it)

Tuesday - 1/2 hour strength training (which if you know me you know I SUCK at doing unless someone makes me)

Wednesday - 1 hour cardio easily enough

Thursday - 1/2 hour strength training

Friday - 1 hour of pure hell (if not more since it's my day off)

I'll be taking Saturdays and Sundays off for the time being since I have work and weddings and Stan's 20th reunion coming up. Sundays are family days since my Aunt has been going downhill quickly since the cancer reached her lymphnoids ... sigh.

But what better time huh? It's not going to be easy at all, but I started this once I can end this now. I was doing really well until my friend moved to Cali and I cut my hand open. (Excuses, excuses) Well, he's back for 2 months for work, and he's willing to get me back into the swing of things if I'm willing to do the work.


Wish me luck. :)

0 Say what you will...: