Saturday, June 02, 2007

Reasons why I'll miss Alex...

...when he leaves for Texas in July.

1. Those world famous hugs.
2. His huge heart.
3. The love he has for people in general.
4. The dedication he has to his friends.
5. His ability to just be there when you need him.
6. Sober rides to Wisconsin.
7. Being able to randomly call him from New Orleans drunk and needing a shot recipe.
8. His passion for life.
9. His love of fun.
10. Those hugs....
11. Knowing I could call him even at 3am, for anything.
12. Depending on him for a shoulder to cry on.
13. Being able to be in sweats and no make up and him still calling me beautiful.
14. Watching me date all the wrong men...and being able to laugh with me about it later.
15. His laugh which could put a smile on any one's face.
16. Watching him get wasted on Jack.
17. Watching him get wasted on Jack and hitting on me.
18. He appreciates a nice rack.
19. He loves deeper than anyone I know.
20. Who am I going to get to give me those hugs? There better be a training seminar for someone.
21. His amazing listening ability.
22. His ability to listen .. even when he doesn't want to.
23. He's an amazing cuddler.
24. His sense of humor.
25. His sense of loyalty.
26. His smile can light up a room.
27. The party doesn't start until he arrives :)
28. Yearly football games .. who else will make sure I have a jacket and then I end up make hot chocolate and run all over the countryside missing the game for.
29. Brings me as the bitch to the bring your own bitch parties :)
30. I'm serious, I'll have to start a 12 step program for people who will miss those hugs.
31. The fact I don't have to talk to him everyday for him to know his in my thoughts and heart.
32. The fact I don't have to talk to him everyday to know I'm in his
33. His support when I need it.
34. His ability to tell me I'm full of it.
35. One less Cubs fan in Chicago.
36. His advice when I need it and ask for it.
37. His advice when I didn't ask.
38. Who the hell am I going to flirt with and stare at when I go to the Grill?!
39. His candy flavored martini making ability.
40. Did I mention his hugs yet?
41. The way he takes care of everyone else before himself.
42. His warm soft kisses hello.
43. Who else is going to get drunk and take their clothes off?!
44. Sober rides to Chicago.
45. Who's going to play Silk's 'Freak Me' at 3am?! :)
46. Unconditional Love.
47. He way his eyes light up when he talks about is kids.
48. Stupid inside jokes that make no sense but to you, me, Alan and James....
49. Who will I marry now?!
50. I'm going to really miss those hugs...I guess I'm just going to have to go to Texas to visit.

There are so many more...and so much love...but it's a start to help him understand how much not only I as his friend, but so many others are going to miss him. Just a little reminder that we love you and understand and know why you have to go, but we want you to come home too. Don't get too comfortable.

0 Say what you will...: