Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wow....

WHAT THE?! Yeah, that's what I said! It's all explained below:


What a week. Let's just say it was definatley a 'trip'.

I had a really, really crappy week at work and decided to cure it with alcohol on Friday. Getting myself in to trouble as usual. Note to self: Don't pound alcohol if you haven't eaten all day.

Saturday I nursed a minor hangover and decided it would be best of I stayed IN the house since I already caused enough trouble :)

Sunday, got up early and went to the gym. As I was leaving the gym I got a text from Liz, her Grandfather passed. From knowing Liz I'm sure that her Grandfather was a great man with a beautiful soul. I wish her whole family my deepest sympathies.

Today I found a picture on MySpace of my best friend Eric proposing to his girlfriend. That's what the picture is above, DON'T FREAK :). I'm totally shocked since I haven't even met her yet. But I'm SO happy for him. He deserves the best, and from what I've heard from him ... she's the best. I'm excited to actually hear from him now....AND I'D BETTER! :) CONGRATS!!!



Anyway, just catching you all up on the life....

1 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my you should let me do you in the pooper site.
Have a great day!