Monday, June 12, 2006

And another one bites the dust....

For anybody out there that cares, after nearly a year, Chris and I broke up last night.

My Dad used to joke that my song was 'Another One Bites the Dust' by Queen. Today I heard that song 4 times. I'm pretty sure that joke is coming true.

I loved him, I did. It was hard, but mutual. We're both at different times in our lives right now and while he needs to 'grow up' a in a sense, I need to grow up in another. I have a lot of things going on. A lot of change on my plate, besides the newly single life again.....and the quitting of my second job. I have a lot of emotional things to deal with.

I'm getting better. It's a slow and steady process that I'm trying to remember is not going to be an overnight fix. That's hard when you have an anxiety problem. Slow and steady wins the race though.

For now I'm going to concentrate on my summer. Summer of weekends off and relaxation! I might even have some fun :)

1 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

i hear there is still someone who would do you in the pooper