Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!

I've often wondered why people call it that. Yes, I'm aware we have turkey on Thanksgiving, but really it's so much more than that. It's easy to lose track of all the good things to be thankful for when there's so much to worry about in life...trust me I know I'm a worrier just like my mother.

But this year I choose to reflect on the good....

My things to be thankful for:

1. My 91.9% I got on my MA certification exam!
2. My perfect score on my clinical exam!
3. My wonderful boyfriend who supported and put up with me through all of this....especially the last few months of me being a crazy person.
4. My wonderful family who supported my decsion to go back to school.
5. My soon to be new career in the medical feild.
6. My new found friends from school...Gemma, Liz, Hinna, Jessica...this means you!
7. and most important...my new found communication with my brother Rich. It's strange to know you have family out there you know NOTHING about. I'm glad I took the time to write that first email to get to know someone I've wanted to know for years. Everyone can use an extra shoulder to lean or cry on when the going gets rough...or just to make you laugh at the exact moment you need it. Hopefully we can develop that kind of relationship, he seems to need one at this point in time in his life....and I could always use one myself :)

I suppose as horribly as 2005 started, it hasn't ended so badly.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

0 Say what you will...: