Friday, September 16, 2005

Like rain when the sun is shining.....

Or flowers from a friend when your down...

Or even choking on a chicken bone.....

Whether or not good or bad the unexpected jumps out and bites you suddenly without warning and you just can't seem to stop it. (Hence the fact they call it unexpected)

Well it has once again happened to me. Both good and bad.

Bad news first.Bad news is even if I do get 'granted' my leave of absence...I still have to use up ALL of my vacation and sick time first. Meaning I'm going to get paid (for at least 2 weeks anyway) BUT....if I want to take time off anytime the rest to the year, I won't be paid for it. This is where you hear me take a nice LOUD sigh. Funny, I specifically asked the head of HR about this and she said I wouldn't have to, then I read the manual....it told me differently. Grrr....I hate being run in circles.

Good news is....I have been dating the most wonderful man I've ever met. After my whole ordeal in the past year I thought there wasn't a way in HELL I was ever going to let myself out there again. Instead I find myself having more feelings for a man I've known for months than one I did for years. It's amazing to me how I don't want to be away from him. After spending the weekend together I dropped him at the train, and nearly started to cry knowing I wouldn't get to see him for at least another week.

I never thought I deserved this kind of love, but I'm glad it found me.....

0 Say what you will...: