Friday, September 23, 2005

Don'ca.....

I know, I know....

I said I'd spend more time with these posts, but I haven't....I'm a slacker.

Actually truth is, I got busier at work. A fellow rep was promoted to my new boss, so therefore her work had to be distributed. Since I already covered the 2 major accounts, it only made sense to transfer them to me. Millard and Burger King are all mine, problem is now my phone rings twice as much. Oh well, the days FLY by!!

On top of that, I do have a new relationship on my hands. With Chris it's nice cause I don't feel like I have to 'WORK' on our relationship, it just kinda happens naturally. I nautrally love talking to him and expressing my opionon, and he does the same. We respect the fact that each one of us is allowed an opinon and we learn from each others. I naturally want to be close to him, I miss him when he isn't. I don't feel like I'm pressured into anything....including sex. It's nice to just be able to curl up next to someone and know that's OK, and they won't be groping you in a few moments. Sometimes...no sex is good too. It's great, fantastic, wonderful....we all know this is the 'beginning' still though, lets hope bitchy Dawn doesn't chase him away ...hahahahaha.... Come on laugh, you know at one point I can be pretty damn bitchy!!

Anyway, we have a busy next couple of weekends!! Bears game, wedding, Chris has drill, getting the trailer, and 2 friends with 2 different parties on 2 different days!! Cripes....until the 2nd weekend in November, were booked solid! (Honey, in case your reading this....this is your reminder of all the things we have planned)

Even more good news, after today.... SEVEN MORE WEEKS left of school!! YEAH!! I'm thrilled. I wish I had more time to post, but I don't sorry peeps...I'll try and right a long post for you later.