Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Look at that date ladies and gentlemen! Christmas is right around the corner! Have you bought me some Christmas presents yet?

NO!!!

Well you better get crackin' :)

Now truthfully, I normally HATE the holidays! I end up spending a ton of money, and ringing in the New Year usually at work, usually alone. BOO! But this year, it's different. I'm actually looking forward to Christmas....getting excited even. This year I have a wonderful man to spend it with. The wife is off to Spain as of the 20th and will not be returning till New Year's Day, not to mention Dayne and I will be on will be on vacation from 5:30 on Thursday the 23rd until January 3rd. So not only will I be living with my lover for 10 days, I'll be vacationing with him for 10 days too! WHOO HOO! That's gift enough right there.

In actuality though, that's not the gift. I did get two of my presents...the kewlest Nextel phone there is: http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/onlinestore/Action/ViewPhoneDetailAction . And a forensic file casebook....because I'm a loser and spend most of my time watching A&E and Law & Order. There will be more, not lots cause Dayne and I aren't very rich people. He hasn't gotten his big gift yet...crossing my fingers he'll like it.....

So anyway, we had the Christmas party (YAY) and no one was thrown to the floor...unless you want to count the part where Kivi did the worm...nor did anyone have a pitch fit and throw things around...Kelly didn't even get a room this year. BUT there was a lot of fun to be had!! Well fun till the fat kid turned pale white and Dayne and I had to carry him to his room...on the other side of the what seems to be VERY large hotel. All and all....Good Times, Good Times.

Today is my last night at Bennigans before my vacation begins.....only today and tomorrow to get through....deep breaths and I'll make it....

Wanna go play some Molopoly? ;)

0 Say what you will...: