Friday, March 19, 2004

Ok, so I made a friend update, so here I go.....

Update is I have 2 jobs that keep me DAMN busy since one I'm SWAMPED at with customers calling and salesmen barking, and the other I'm SWAMPED when I'm there cause I have 2 retards working there who don't know their ace from a hole in the ground. Luke says they must be 'Punking' us.....I'm waiting for Ashton to pop out...he hasn't I'm disappointed to be stuck with the losers. Even when Kivi passed out he gave us fair warning first! These guys are just brain dead.

But just to make him feel better....Kivi....you have to be good enough for Blockbuster if Lloyd can get a job at Gamestop, you can get a job at Blockbuster.....you don't even get drunk and high EVERY day. Although that could be a requirement for your new job, you may want to check in with that. And if you do get a jobby job at the blockbuster, will you hook up the discount action for Luke and I's movie rental night?

Ok ok I really do have work to do....I got a burlesque show to go to tonight and a birthday in one week from today to try and get people together for. Hasta.....If you want to send presents for the BDAY....email me I'll tell you where to send them :)

0 Say what you will...: