Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just FYI

I've had a couple of people comment to me privately about my blogs on Valentines and how I hate February.

I love that you all read my blogs, that's awesome to me, but please keep in mind ... blogging is like therapy to me. I have to get it out in order to feel better. Normally by the time I'm done writing the blog, I have a feeling of relief already with me, just cause I got it out of my system. My mind has always been one to run at about 100 miles an hour, and the only way I can clear some of the things out of it, is to write it down.

Most people choose not to do this publicly, but I'm not ashamed of how I feel, so I put it out there.I know my blogs can sometimes sound like I'm depressed, bitter, lonely, and generally unhappy....but really, I'm not. I do get lonely, I do get depressed, but all in all .. I'm pretty happy where I am in my life. Not many people could have gone through some of the things I have in life and turned out so grounded and independent.

I'm happy to be my families 'failure' so to speak. I might be nearly 30 and nothing and I own nothing and have a ok job, but I'm at a pretty good spot for ME in my life. I believe there's a plan for everyone, and as angry as I get sometimes for the bad hand I get dealt, I also know that without suffering there would be no compassion.

Thank you all for 'checking' on me to make sure I wasn't going to jump off a bridge. Trust me, I'm not. Keep checking in, I'll be bad with more good and bad moments I'm sure :)

0 Say what you will...: